RE: [Harp-L] Upper dentures affecting harp?

Should be no problem...

I've had mine for 21 years.  (Bad luck and wrong place at the wrong time.)  I don't even use glue.  There's a natural vacuum that occurs that holds the plate nicely in place.  I don't even remember there being a breaking in/getting accustomed period having to take place.

A bottom denture would be a problem I would think...
 Franny