[Harp-L] Re: A Practical Guide to the Harmonica Holder

I have a severely modified Blues Tools Rack, and no, it is not for sale. See
me use it on the Help Me video in my sig line.

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217