[Harp-L] The CX12 Jazz is good news indeed

In a world full of sad news I am gratified to point out the swift service of
Coast to Coast Music in shipping out my new CX12 Jazz in a timely manner.

I placed the order online at about 5:26 p.m. Jan. 28 and received the harp
this afternoon (Saturday).

It was worth the wait -- and I've been waiting for one ever since they were
announced.

I really like the several other CX12s I already own -- tight, clean sounding
and an easy lever and, of course, the quick disassembly.

The new mouthpiece finishes off an already excellent harmonica.

Phil Lloyd