[Harp-L] New Springsteen Record

I while back somebody mentioned that the song Good Eye had some bad harp playing on it.  I will respectfully but wholly disagree.  It was really good.  I liked it a lot.  I think that there may be some issues with the arrangement and the tuning limitations of a harmonica.  Bruce usually plays Marine Bands (at least every time I have seen him play).  With the thick orchestration of his new record, a harmonica with equal temperament may have worked better. Though, somehow I can't see Bruce playing a Golden Melody.  There was nothing real special about the playing other than it totally fit the song.  Good technique does not make a musician and neither does bad technique necessarily make a bad musician, although it does usually.  If you do want to hear some poor technique, there is a whistle solo that is not stellar on this album.  Get this album, it is really great.  A lot of variety and a great tribute song to Dan Federicci.

Click now for low cost, approved defensive driving courses!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbtumTDlsCu3IPpiWAH4ZwbelH5QHv20PhgGv81c7bnXfkbfC/