To: <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] A Practical Guide to the Harmonica Holder

snip <<
Pricing is tricky. The only frame of reference I have is the now-dufunct
Blues Tools rack* which I believe cost $30-$40. that's how much they cost someone
said in post on the Internet (probably not from from Harp List). If you search
for Blues Tools on the web, you find some guy offering to pay anything to get
one. I got mine when I was contributing editor of American Harmonica
Newsmagazine, which also is now defunct. The patent dates from 1997.

So what's inflation compounded over 120 years? About $45 for the $30 price
and $60 for the $40. Providing that my numbers are accurate, the $45 and $60 is
what the rack would cost in 2000