[Harp-L] Elderly Instruments has Hohner sale

I just got an email from Elderly Instruments of Lansing, Michigan about their
sale.

I have no connection with the store (its name derives from originally selling
used guitars, now some owner named Elderly). For years it was the only music
store in Michigan that offered a substantial discount on harmonicas.

Over the years I have spend hundreds of dollars at Elderly on harmonicas,
recordings (remember the Document LPs ?) music books -- all at a discount when
everybody else was selling strictly list price.

If you need some harps, check them out.

Here's the blurb:

" To check out all of the Hohner Harmonicas that we currently stock,
including the Marine Band, the Golden Melody, the Big River, the Blues Harp, and more,
click here.  Our Regular Price will be shown by each product, but the Sale
Price will be applied in your shopping cart.  If you have any questions or if
you would like to order by phone, please call 888-473-5810 (517-372-7890 for
international)."

Hope this helps
Phil Lloyd