Re: [Harp-L] Was today's lesson, now Junior and Buddy

I second this experience. Saw Buddy Guy twice - once it was amazing, better
than Jimi Hendrix. Second time, it was terrible.

Saw Junior Wells at Buddy Guy's Blues Club in Chicago and I was truly
embarrassed by his performance.

Funny how this works - also saw Led Zeppelin during their first US  tour  -
played at Grande Ballroom in Detroit. Robert Plant sucked on  vocals, Jimmy
Page was just ok, but drummer and bass player were  outstanding.

In a message dated 1/29/2009 11:15:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,