Re: [Harp-L] Looks like Stevie is handing Obama a Harmonica

Lame joke and it's not true. The Illinois state historical society said Abe
never played harmonica, a spokesman told me last year.

Check the archives for details.

However, President Harding -- who had the good fortune to die in office --
WAS a harmonica player. When he died, Harding had the most corrupt
administration since Grant.

Phil

In a message dated 1/29/2009 4:17:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,