[Harp-L] Miss You in 4th position?

Consistent accuracy on the 3D* is what concerns me about 2d position because that is the minot third, and MUST be flatted dead on or it's a real disaster when playing in a minor key. If I'm little off on the 3D** in 4th position (depending on the direction) i wind up with either a major 7 or a flat 9 instead of root which should not be as dissonant. So, I'm thinking the consequences of a potential inaccuracy on a 3D bend would not be as serious playing in 4th position. No?

JP