Re: [Harp-L] Obama's Harmonica

well here's  a sentence from today's online Time Magazine in regard to Obama's interview with al-Arabiya: (The interviewer is Melhem)

When Melhem mentioned that he shared Obama's love of Chicago's blues music, the President beamed with satisfaction while White House aides tapped their feet impatiently. "There we were, two blues fanatics, sitting there talking about Muddy Waters," Melhem says.