[Harp-L] Website changes

I've made a number of changes to http://www.dennis-cooper.com in the hope of
making it easier to navigate and play tunes from my three albums:

1. The ReverbNation player mixes up the playlist each time the page is
opened for variety, rather than starting with song number 1 every time the
home page is accessed.

2. I've created "tunepacks" under the "listen" button that play each album
in its entirety in a separate window.

3. Instead of 30 second samples the entire songs are available for
streaming.

I've also had "Crossharp Country, LIVE!" and "LIVE! From Paradise and
Otherwise" re-mastered without the harmonica tracks as play-along cd's. They
will be available in the next few days on the website under the "Products"
menu and contain key and position information in the cd liner.

Please visit and if you like my tunes, sign up as a "fan" at
reverbnation.com. The more fans, the better the chart position. If you are
an artist at Reverb Nation and recommend my site, I'll do the same for you,
in return.

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper

http://www.dennis-cooper.com