[Harp-L] Re: My Recent Experience with Bushman (robert stalvey)

At 06:06 PM 1/27/2009, you wrote:

>Usually, I'd rather use the
>power of the consumer and go somewhere else if I feel hassled. Truth
>is...I'd much rather have my harmonica than a refund.

All I ever wanted was what I ordered. When it became clear that I was not going to get my order I would have just dropped it wand walked, but he was $140+ of my money for nearly 4 months and I wanted it back. That took weeks on its own merit and then he got PO'd that I filed a dispute with my credit card company.

>OH! and John did mention the used harps that were sent.
>he said it was a misunderstanding and he sent some of his personal harps
>free with a leather case for him to try while other harps were backordered.

Nonsense. That was not it at all. He offered to send me some things, not mentioning what they would have been, nor that they were used harmonicas, and that offer was made after I had demanded my money back. I told him not to bother sending me anything, but he insisted, never stating what was being sent other than an "A" harp out of his personal stash. There was no misunderstanding. There would have had to be an understanding previously to create the possibility of a misunderstanding.

I really do not want to rehash this over and over, but if things are going to be posted that make me look the fool, then I intend to respond.

              From Randy G.
      Live to Play  -  Play to Live
http://www.myspace.com/RandyGBlues
http://www.myspace.com/PhatBoyzBlue