[Harp-L] One Day Harmonica Retreat March 14th

Fellow list members,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be conducting a special one
day harmonica retreat/seminar on Saturday March 14th 2009 at the Old Golf
Club in Nashville, Indiana. This seminar is pointed at taking your playing
to a new level. I will also be giving a short performance the night before
at the same venue. This is a great deal in a really nice atmosphere. I hope
to see a lot of you there.

Booking early has it¹s advantages...check it out!

For complete details, a brief description of the class and reservations,
please visit the following link:

http://bushmanmusic.com/index.html?74.html&1
--
PT Gazell