[Harp-L] dueling banjo and harp

Michael Meehan wrote:
?Anyone ever play the traditional "Dueling Banjos" thing (like
Deliverance-style), but play it banjo vs. harp? If so, how does it sound? Does
the harp basically just play the guitar parts, fairly note-for-note where possible?

  I play this with two different groups - full time musicians who supplement their income with tips.
Sometimes it is banjo vs. harp and sometimes it is banjo as well as guitar vs. harp - In this
setting each of us does the same duel riff.  The audience (and the bands) always get a big kick out
of it.  I like to use a regular diatonic, plus a country tuned harp for the third of the dueling
riffs. Ya could overblow to get the note, but using a country tuned harp lets me get the whole draw
chords.  I suppose i could use a CT for the whole song, but I like to use a non-CT for my solos on
this song.
  I think Christelle has a version of this on her YouTube website.
Ron - FL Keys (sorry for the question marks i just know my server is gonna interject in this mail)