Re: [Harp-L] Seydel harps- not just the 1847s

Rupert said:

> While Seydel has consciously and definitely improved quality control since 2005, and we aim for 100%, it is always possible that some harps slip through, or change slightly in shipping  etc.

> When this happens I welcome people contacting me and I willingly sort out the problem and if it is in fact a problem with the harp I get it functioning perfectly.

> I feel very awkward about someone waiting 9 months, and then posting to a public forum, when it could have been handled in person at Buckeye, or at SPAH, or in so many ways during those months.....

I've dealt with Rupert only once or twice.  There was a problem with
my Seydel special order chromatic (dimi tuned).  I called Rupert
directly within a day or two of getting the harmonica and he went to
great lengths to make things right.

Seriously - it's a long story - but he put in a LOT of time - not only
getting me a new chrom but then putting a lot of his own work into it
to customize it too (there was a reason for this which I won't take
the time to explain).

The mistake was not his fault personally but as a Seydel rep he put in
the time to fix things for me, and with a warm and friendly attitude
on top of that.

I can't speak highly enough of his integrity and customer service.

CN aka Jason Rogers

http://www.myspace.com/jasonharmonica