Re: [Harp-L] My Recent Experience with Bushman (long)

This is my first time replying to something on Harp-L so hopefully i didn't
fark it up!

I'm still waiting since December 4 on a Low F Bushman harmonica that did not
ship with the other 2 harps in my order that was placed december4. I got the
C and the Db early in January. I really like the delta frost too, i'm just
learning i don't have to blow quite as hard in order to get the reeds to
work properly on those. I'm glad they didn't send me a used harmonica.
that's really gross. was there a mustache hair caught in the coverplate? I
remember they were hard to reach for a long time when they were "setting up
ukeleles" to ship for christmas.

I want a delta frost A next! I wonder if anyone has had problems getting
Bushman's from Harp Depot? although they don't have the reedplates that you
need Randy

~Robert Stalvey, Martha's Vineyard
(budding harmonica player who just got 3 more gigs!)