[Harp-L] Rupert Oysler

Gary wrote:
... Rupert was kind enough to send me the DVD and a Seydel 1847 with stainless reeds, like Charlie
M. plays. I gave it a shot, but sent him an email that I own over 60 custom marine bands
and  the Seydel just does not allow me to be as quick as I need to with the various  styles I try
and play.

  Yes, Rupert's DVD is a great instructional tool that i frequently recommend here on harp-L.  And I
second your accolades of Rupert and Joe Spiers as great customizers.
  Gary, why do u feel your Seydel 1847 not as fast as your other harps?
ron