[Harp-L] Online Harp Museum

Here is the infant stages of my online harmonica museum showing some of my collection.  My vision is to show many different types of diatonics from all angles.  An example would be the photos of the Old Standbys.  This is time consuming so it will be slow going.  If you have any cool pictures of unusual harps, especially those that are no longer made, please e-mail them to me.  Please notice the great harmonica case my wife commissioned her brother to make for me.  I love it.  Here is the link.  http://picasaweb.google.com/jcolbyspell/Harmonica#  Let me know what I should different or ways that I could do it better.  Also, please remember that it is in its very infancy.  Thanks.

Colby

Click to get your online credit check report & score.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbuoGuRqFCYn6pgUPNPLVT5aYFEmhKERAxcbZSOs7dgoqqrny/