[Harp-L] for whatever its worth

Its minus 4 here in the Catskills.

Snow on the ground up to yer eye balls.

Good day to refocus on what and how to practice
to keep improving.

I know I don't record myself enough- going to start doing that regularly-

I went to the website for the band I'm in to listen to
stuff from 5-6 years ago-  I play alot of it differently now,

leave more space for vocal lines, tongue blocking and more chords.. but I think it sounds musical and I had alot of fun- still do!

if you're interested, here it is, I know folks on the list like to associate a sound and face with the contributers.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=158199228

Keep warm!

Dan