[Harp-L] New to Harmonica

Hi-- I'm new to harmonica.  Just wondering-- are plastic or wood combs the best?  Should I learn tongue blocking or lip pursing? Are tube amps or solid state amps best for harmonica?  What's best, chromatic harmonicas or diatonic harmonicas?  How do I learn to play Juke, by Little Walter?  Who is the best harmonica player in the world?  What is all this about overblowing?  I have a feeling I've been underblowing.  Where do I get this "Fender Bassman" amp I've been hearing about?  Will I be ready for stage in three months?  Anyways, that's all I can think of right now.  I'll look for your answers tomorrow, and thanks in advance.

Cheers,

kris wolfiansen

http://www.flickr.com/gift/