[Harp-L] more harp depot problems

I'm just writing to say I'm having a problem with harp depot and I noticed
on the list that other people have as well.  They have charged me for my
order, but don't seem to have shipped it, and they will not respond to
emailing them, and I can't get a hold of them by phone, even during their
regular business hours.  I have put the charges in dispute with my credit
card company, but they have to give the company 30 days to deliver and so
far it has been 15.  I don't have a problem if the merchandise is
back-ordered, but they should inform the customer of that, and they should
not bill until it is ready to be shipped so you can decide if you would like
to take your business elsewhere.

Frankly, I feel like I am being robbed.  I have ordered with them before,
and I got my order within a week.  Last time was just a Db marine band and
this time is a chromatic, so I don't know if they are having trouble getting
one in.  But again, they shouldn't charge until they have one for me.

It seems the stories are piling up, and maybe it is best not to do business
with them, at least over the internet.