[Harp-L] TB versus LP

Don't you all think we have run this into the ground, I mean, what else is
there to add. When I mentioned Mitch Kashmar as someone who plays 100% TB, do
you not think I know that probably hundreds do the same thing? I have played
next to Dennis G. at the Masterclass and he was very kind concerning my
playing  and I just love the way he plays along with everyone else that people  felt
some needed to mention. Continue on if you must, I just think all has  been
said on the topic.
**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)