[Harp-L] Re: Custom Diatonic

Indeed, Chris Michalek is now doing custom harmonica work, and I must say, he is doing it quite well, if my experience is any indication. I ordered and received 3 Marine Bands (A, C, D) back in November and?the harps were and continue to be outstanding! They are much more responsive, louder, crisper, and require much less effort to play. All the reeds are equally responsive and in tune.?

These Michalek custom harps seem to free up my playing to where I can give more concentration to musical ideas when I play.?The Paypal transaction was easy, the harps arrived in less than a month. In fact, for my birthday, I just ordered 3 more yesterday (G, F, and low F). I only wish my economic situation was such that I could just fill out my set right now with all custom harps from Chris.

I highly recommend Chris Michalek as a diatonic harp customizer. This cat can not only play harp. he can customize them too. And his pricing and turn around?are highly reasonable.

I am a very satisfied customer.

Andy Vincent