[Harp-L] my apologies MUST READ!

I'm really sorry that a personal conflict has spilled over on to the list.
 While it might be very tempting to weigh in with support for your guy
this is neither the time nor the place.  The focus of harp-l is as always
all things harmonica.  So like the broken record I am I'll post again
Sarah Fitz-Claridge's explanation of what meta discussion is and why it is
damaging to topical discussion groups.  The short of it being that once
the noise level of a list reaches a certain point a list becomes difficult
to read and understand and the archives are impossible to use for research
because the posts are all off topic or meta.
http://www.fitz-claridge.com/node/18  Be advised that I have zero
tolerance for any further discussions of this sort and there will be no
grace period.  Fair warning, thank you