Re: [Harp-L] HarmoniGlo

James F. Antaki, PhD wrote:

> So, I'd really appreciate your frank and honest opinion. Do (any of) you
> think that there would be enough interest, or curiosity, in a light-up,
> stick-on key label that could eventually add up to, say 2000 sales in a
> year... or two?

peronally, no, i don't think so.  as you mentioned, it's not usually
all that dark.  i always have a small lcd flashlight on me in case
i need light.  but the biggest issue for me would be that you need
to press the button to light it up.  i'd need them all lit up while in
the case, so i could see at a glance which one to grab.  i suppose
i could leave them lit, but then that's yet another battery issue to
obsess about.

i label all my harps with a little stick-on label.  write the key in big
size with a sharpie, then coat with clear nail polish.  if it wears out,
i stick another one over the top of it.  and since i keep the harps in
my case in a fixed (circle of 5ths) order, i mostly don't need to read
the labels anyway.

it's a cool idea, but i don't think it'd work for me.