[Harp-L] Kim Wilson - TB or pucker?

> I spent a good deal of time with Kim yesterday and may have
> some news after this weekend. What I did find out was something I always
> wanted to know about his playing, that is whether he TB's all the time, or
> uses both pucker and TB.

I have some audio of a SPAH lecture Wilson did where he discusses this
concerning the low end. While he does TB, he usually hits the 2 draw with a
pucker because it gets a deeper more powerful note. You can hear this in his
playing, but he also TBs the low end depending on what he's doing.

I'm not sure if he blocks the high notes though it's clear from his
recordings that holes 3 through to the middle are TB'd. Did he comment on
the blow bends? I know lots of guys who TB there but it never feels right
for me.

Drew