[Harp-L] no harmonica content: amp question

This for you amp techs out there.  I have a Silvertone 1392 and the grill cloth is deteriorating.  I'd like to replace it.  However all the websites I go to don't seem to have what I'm looking for.  It is like a straw basket weave.  If anyone can direct me to a site where I can buy some, please do so. I'd rather get your responses offlist so we don't take up space with non harmonica stuff.  Thanks for any help.  Dan Axt