To: "Bill" <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: 4th position

Thanks, Bill. I will try Autumn Leaves that way (I currently play it in 2nd) and I will try some new stuff with 10th, where I am already comfortable.

I find 10th useful for Sousa marches. (I used to play them all the time on a Trombone and I use them now occasionally for a joke - How can you play blues on something called a Marine Band Harmonica?)

-LM

-LM