[Harp-L] Tom Ball article: Diversity - Surviving as a Professional in the Harmonica Business - by Tom Ball

Tom Ball has kindly donated an article for my Harmonica Academy library, entitled "Diversity - Surviving as a Professional in the Harmonica Business"

Tom is a West Coast based harmonica master, half of the Tom Ball Kenny Sultan duo, and author of many instruction books, including the excellent "Sourcebook of Little Walter / Big Walter Licks for Blues Harmonica"

"At a recent workshop I was asked just how a person could actually make a living playing music in today’s world. It’s not an easy profession after all. I thought about this for quite awhile before coming up with what seems to be the key word: /diversity/...."

For the remainder of Tom's article, click here

http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090115

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com