[Harp-L] 1965 Silvertone 1484 head for sale

A friend of mine has asked me to see if I can move his Silvertone 1484 head for him.  It's the head only.   I've owned a couple  of these with the twin twelve cab through the years and they are pretty cool.  Seems to be all original and fairly clean for a 65. I plugged it in and ran it through a 210 cab and everything works.  Tremolo and reverb. It's even got the original Silvertone stamped tubes in it.  It would probably make a pretty cool harp amp.  If the economy wasn't so brutal right now, I'd snag it, but alas and alack.
 If anybody is interested, please contact me off list and I'll get you details.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo