[Harp-L] For the record correction on for the record

I've been in contact w/Jason Ricci, who commiserated with me on the fact
that others are keeping a dead issue alive, for whatever their agendas may be.
We both agree that it is time to move on. He has given me an email with this
sentiment, with permission to forward it to those who enjoy flogging dead
horses  if they continue on this path.

However, to cover all my own personal bases, Jason reminded me that we  never
spoke directly on the phone regarding this issue. My memory  was incorrect.
It was done through emails at the time.

In a message dated 1/14/2009 5:42:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, IcemanLE