[Harp-L] Re: Into The Mystic

John, it would be much easier to show you than to write about it but I'll
give it a shot. The key is Eb and I use an Ab harp in 2nd position. (Any
chance I get to play an Ab harp man, I'll take it.)

The main part on the song that I play is that sweet horn refrain that comes
after the third verse and repeats once again after the last verse. The riff
starts on 3draw (G) and can be played entirely on the first 3 holes. Simple
really, but the bends must be spot on. I'm not much of a tab guy but give me
some time and I'll try to work it out. You can also strategically punch 1,2
and 3 draws together or any part thereof during the verse. I lay out
completely during the chorus. Hope that helps some.

t.a.