[Harp-L] Suzuki Bluesmaster Construction ?

Hey

Looking at another harmonica

Caught between a Seydel and a Suzuki Bluesmaster

But every site I go to tells me something DIFFERENT about the guts of the Bluesmaster.

I've read the reedplates are nickle plated with Phosphor Bronze Reeds

But then another store says everything is solid Brass.

Some say the covers are plated brass, and others stainless.

can someone give me a definitive on this.

I'm TRYING to compare to the Seydel   (also decide if I want to use the Bluesmaster as retune harps.)

Oh... are there ANY other Low D, plastic combed harmonicas out there besides the Seydels and Special 20s ?

Thanks

night

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!