[Harp-L] Standing around feeling stupid

I found a solution for standing around on stage with no harp-part to play:   Play percussion!

It helps me a lot, in band productivity and in getting a feel for the music from another angle, which for me as an un-trained, idiot player, is a big plus.  And 'though our band Jetstream plays alot of blues, from Liba Cotton to ZZ Top, we also play various Beatles, Zawinul, Santana, Petty, etc., stuff which don't call for tons o' harp.  (We do get 'em dancin', either way!)

PLUG: This Saturday January 17, 9:30 p.m.,  in Altadena, Calif., come hear me look stupid even when I'm NOT standing around, with "Jetstream" at the Rancho Bar, no cover.  The classic dive bar is at 2485 North Lake Avenue in Altadena (2.5 miles North of the 210).

-Dave "Beats Me" Fertig
 http://www.myspace.com/jetstreamblues