Re: [Harp-L] so new im an infant

What city are you in...................................Dane Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
To: <cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] so new im an infant

get thee to an excellent teacher....

In a message dated 1/10/2009 3:15:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cdgaldos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm not sure if I'm even doing this email thing right..
I'm 48 and recovering form cervical spine surgery.
I will be home for another two months and I'm bored.
any way, I just had my wife pick my up a "new" harmonica Hohner special 20
key of " C ". I have spent hours looking at Adam Gussow,Jason Ricci and yet
to find Ronnie Shellist..
my son bought me "the Idiots Guide to Playing the Harmonica and David
Barrett First Lessons Blues Harmonica with CD and DVD..
my daughter bought me Lee Oskar Melody Maker key of "G,A,Cm,C,Gm,Am and
Fm....
I'm having a melt down.

My brother bought my come CD of "Crucial Blues" "Taste of Harmonica Blues"
and Musslewaite. And I love them and the sounds that this harmonica makes..
severely month ago I was lucky to see "Musslewaite, and Corky Siegel"
perform live ( separate times )and I was right up front..
I feel it, I want it... and I know a thing about music or playing its like a
foreign lesson....

Any help you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated...
my main concern is playing a clean note.. I cant see it done and its hard
for some one to explain it... I know I will get it. all I have to do is
practice, practice and exercise and practice. still any help you can give and
continue to give I have read every email so far for days and decide to jump in....

abner "blueyes" ( had the nickname for years  )

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)