[Harp-L] Re: Amp maintenance

Hi Jon,
   Personally, I wouldn't recomend that you replace the caps yourself.
Either find yourself a GOOD amp tech in your area or if you want to, you can contact my tech at www.djlservice.com  and talk to him about your equip.  He's reputable and has extremely fast turnaround.   he's located in NC.   His # is 336-785-3576 and his name is Dale Laslie.
You'll probably want to get the whole amp gone through and get it up to optimum performance so you'll be confidant that it'll be worry free for a lomg long time.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo