[Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo Box "Pro" amp specs and (gulp) price

While browsing the link to the Blues Bender, I came across the Hohner  Hoodoo
Box PRO amp.
Looks to be a higher powered version of the original, which I recall hasn't
garnered effusive reviews, partly due to price-versus-performance issues. So
the  NEW version's PR reads as follows:
"... features 30 watts of gritty Class A tone with a quartet of EL84  power
tubes powering a Celestion G10 Greenback. The classic voicing of this amp  is
created by a single 12AX7 preamp tube, a single 12AU7 pre-amp tube (in the  2nd
gain stage), 3 band equalization, and full sized spring reverb. The Hoodoo
Box Pro also is equipped with a balanced XLR direct out which can be used as a
recording output or as a send to the front of house PA. Retro styling
features  include a black ârhino-skinâ tolex cover with white pin striping and
special  Hohner grill cosmetics..."

Bottom line? (Prepare yourselves): "The Hoodoo Box Pro retails for  $929.99".

Jeff G
Denver CO