Re: [Harp-L] Re:Question re small amp.

I do the same except I use an iTalk with a Sony condenser mic into my iPod.
Recording with it is invaluable to me and I can instantly listen back to it using my iPod.

Paul

Technology is sometimes a wonderful thing,.

Richard wrote:

I agree completely that a recording device is a terrific learning tool. And I own a Zoom H4 and think it's a great piece of gear-- probably the best recording device I ever bought for less than $1000................ I used the built-in cassette recorder in a cheap boombox to tape my practice sessions. It worked fine.

Regards, Richard Hunter