Re: [Harp-L] Re: amps for beginners?

I agree with John Walden whole heartedly.

It 's an incredible practice amp for the harp and it has a huge tone!
Perfect for any harp player to practice with, but especially ideal for a beginner.
Here's a couple of YouTube clips of me playing through one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRzJXiyL_jM&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nP0B1b0ixk&feature=channel_page

Paul

I think a GREAT small amp for ANYONE is the smallest "Pig Nose"..
The solid state amp that runs on batteries.
It's too small to play in an amplified environment, but distorts beautifully.
Great for practice with, or even for recording with.
I've used mine many times on recording sessions.... Mine is about 12 years
old now, and it just gets better and better with use..
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England