Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Blues Bender - Classic Series Harmonica

Hi,
This is the first that I've seen it and at a list price of $25 each, this basically sounds like it's basically a Special 20 knockoff with side vent holes like a MB, wider opening in the back covers, and a thicker reed plate, and tightened reed slot tolerances, but at that price, this has to be made in China, and I've been totally unimpressed with anything made in China, be it harps, or tools of any kind.
Sincerely<
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com
MP3's: http://music.mp3lizard.com/barbequebob/

-- "jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx" <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hohner Blues Bender - Classic Series Harmonica
I saw this today.  A new Hohner Classic Series.  Anybody know anything about it?

http://www.hohnerusa.com/index.php?1799