Re: [Harp-L] Re: amps for beginners?

Right.  It is also true that no one said a harp amp should be REQUIRED for a
new player, or that the amp should be loud , distorted, or expensive.  I
trust you have as much disdain for these straw men on the other side of the
argument.  That would be laudable.

If, however, your goal was to sidetrack this friendly discussion into an
arcane argument over debate fallacies, you have succeeded.

-Rick