[Harp-L] Re: fun while learning

JP,

I was totally having fun with your response. I did take it in good  humor.

Believe me, I am relaxed. (Way more so than I used to be, that's for  sure).

However, you seem a bit jumpy in your reply here. Perhaps my having fun  with
your comment went a bit over your head?

Admittedly, my short sentences and focused communications have been
interpreted as intense and/or rigid by some. I try to eliminate all unnecessary
verbiage in getting an idea across and am not a fan of smiley faces at the end  of
sentences.

 Actually, there are a few people that send me their press releases  for
"tightening up", as I seem to be a good editor.

So, BOOGAH BOOGAH BOOGAH

Larry

In a message dated 1/10/2009 7:59:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,