RE: [Harp-L] Hohner CX-12 Jazz Chromatic

I'm not sure who would, perhaps that's the point?  Personally I'd buy the harmonica before paying that for the cover only, but I guess if you have damaged your cover it's still $75.00 less to replace it than to buy the whole harmonica.

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas & Accessories