From: Daniel Perrone <dany_perrone@...>
Subject: [Harp-L] Digitech 200 question
To: harp-l@...
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 12:00 PM

 <snip>
I am thinking of buying a Digitech 200 in the future to play through my
keyboard amp (or even a PA system). Assuming that the Digitech 200 is well
patched to emulate any of the well known blues tube amps, my question
is : How
critical is it to tightly cup the microphone ? <snip>
Thanks,
Daniel

Right on, Winslow.  Nobody has (yet!) come up with the "tight cup"
digital effect -- where you can use the foot pedal to vary the
tightness of the cup.  :-)
--jk