[Harp-L] two questions from a newbie

Igor,

Take what you need and leave the rest.

In this context, I mean, a lot of ideas and ways to get to where you will go are good and you will decide what you need to get there.
You do not need to follow any ones advice telling you how you need to play or practice.
They can tell you about how they play, how they learned, how others they know learned.
As long as there is room for you, it makes me happy.
You listen to all the ideas and try and see what makes your heart sing.

The metronome sounds like a great tool.

Best regards,

Brian