[Harp-L] New Amp information

This is a new month, so I wanted to update my prices and new announcement.
The Cruncher, who's popularity is growing worldwide with close already 100
sold, is $1595 plus cover and shipping. I am discontinuing stocking the  Sonny Jr
410, and only have 9 left, so if you were thinking of owning an amp  that
over 250 players worldwide have great reviews on, I suggest you get these.  I
will make a run if there are enough orders and it would be about an 8 - 12  week
lead time, probably sooner, I just like to give leeway. The going out price
of the 410 which used to cost 2295 will be $1795 plus cover and shipping. These
 9 amps are in stock so only a two day turnaround once I receive the cashiers
 check or money order. After the 2 Crunchers sell that I have in stock, we
will  be starting our next run of 25. I will give you an honest lead time and
will  need a deposit if I need to start a list with a deposit.
            I  have great custom mics as seen under Products on my site that
will be updated  this week to take down the holiday sale blowout. These mics
have been worked on  by my favorite mic repair person, Chuck Gurney, with
custom shells by Dave Wren  with indented volume pots, a great smaller face so easy
to cup for any hand  size, and all elements for from the 1950's, right now I
have super strong 99H86  CR white labels from the 50's in dark blue shells. I
also have a few Congtrolled  Magnetic elements that are a bit crisper but with
still great bottom end, also  from the 50's or early 60's. Female locking
input is in the belly so all you  need is the cord. I have one super strong black
back 99H86 that I  could build for $50 more than my usual $275 per mic, money
back guaranteed if  you don't think it matches with my amps perfectly.

 **************************************************************    GREAT NEWS
FOR SONNY JR HARP AMPS !!!!
CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE is now a full endorser of the  Cruncher and Sonny Jr
products. We have a lot  in common and have bonded on all levels as we email
extensively every day. He  will have a full Cruncher, then will be carrying a
Cruncher custom built head  only so he can travel and put it overhead. He should be
playing it at the Hummel  blowout, unless Mark decides to use two amps linked
together. But with using the  speaker sounding line out directly to the PA
and also miking the 12" speaker,  the Cruncher is the One amp that is super
reactive to your every touch with tone  that all my major endorsers put their
bassmans away for. Pierre was getting  frustrated because he was only miking the
12" speaker and sound men usually  don't know how to bring up the Harp like it
should be. With just the head  Charlie can plug into any amplifier's speaker
cabinet they throw at him  overseas, as it can convert to 240V by just using a
screwdriver and moving one  wire over.
               You can't find a more humble and intelligent person than
Charlie, who I met in  Ojai when I was sitting in with Mitch Kashmar and Charlie
was the main act back  in the early 80's, he was not doing so well back then but
has been on the right  path for over 20 + years. It is an honor to have him,
he tried both amps, the  410 and Cruncher, and chose the Cruncher for its
pound for pound overall punch  and being 10 pounds lighter than the 410. The 410
is still among the top amps of  its class in the world, with the same glass
like tinted finish, custom line  out, all specs are on the site.
_www.sonnyjr.com_ (http://www.sonnyjr.com)
            I  will have news soon about another possible new big endorser
within two weeks  after he tries it for 6 shows from Jan. 16 - 18th. Mike
Stevens needs to be  added onto the list of both a 410 and Cruncher endorser.
                FOR  ALL EARLIER 410 OWNERS: I have the kits and diagram for
the line out, no holes  need to be drilled, just a tech who can install the 3
parts. The price is only  $40 including shipping, and should take a tech less
than a half hour to install.  Anyone in upper Calif, Greg Heumann can do the
conversion for a very fair price.  As far as how low the 410 is now from what
many paid, while I was going through  the many years of surgeries, I needed 3
middle men to complete the amp, pack it  and ship it, so by now being directly
involved for the first time, I am passing  the savings onto the new customers
so please don't be angry if you paid more.  With maybe 3 amps that had issues
over 16 years and counting, our reputation for  quality is unparalleled in the
business.
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)