[Harp-L] Huang Star Performer

Hi all! I had several harps, including hohner, Suzuki, hering and huang. The
thing is that I like the sound of the star performer and I would like to
know if someone knows wich high quality harp sounds like a star performer. I
like Suzuki bluesmaster performance and I have a golden melody but I would
like to know if there is a harp that sounds more like the star
performer(maybe a seydel harp?? I didn't try any of these).If there is some
harmonica like this that I can overblow would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Wadi

PD:great mailing list