[Harp-L] Moriarty in NYC (and podcast)

Just a quick message to let the NYC harp-lers know that Franco-American americana band Moriarty (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=56877030) will be in NYC for two dates on Jan 10th (Zebulon Cafe) and 13th (Joe's Pub). The band, of course, features harmonica or I wouldn't even dare mention it here.

For a taste of what they sound like, you can check out the podcast I just released around an interview of the band I did last year (http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/01/december-2008-podcast-the-moriarty-show.html) and/or check out this video on Youtube: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=hruMLul0j-E

If any of you go, please tell me how you liked it !

Benoit