[Harp-L] Mic Repair

I received a reply from Steve Warner about recommendation on the purchase of a Kinder anti feed back pedal. We exchanged emails several times and he told me of his mic mods. I sent him a JT30 and funds for the cost of the mod. The was over a month ago. I have emailed him three times to check progress and when I could expect a return of my mic. So far no reply whatsoever. Has anyone on this board had any business transactions with Steve Warner?
Thanks
Bobby Cole

RRC