[Harp-L] Two Hole Draw Problems - It's not the Harmonica, It's You..

Many players have trouble getting a good two hole draw note. I have posted an article on my Harmonica Academy site which addresses this problem

"Two Hole Draw Problems - It's not the Harmonica, It's You..

Most beginners have problems playing the two hole draw note. Some believe the problem is with their instrument. This is almost never the case. The problem is your technique. The good news is that you will master the two hole draw, with practice and a little guidance. It is the most powerful note on the harmonica...."

For the remainder of the article, follow this link http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090103

Adam Gussow also has a fine YouTube video lesson on the two hole draw. I refer to it in my article, you can find it at http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Gcchw5rkM

Happy New Year from Australia

Tony